INFINITY LIMO CAR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to INFINITY LIMO CAR a leading Private Limousine. This Terms and Conditions lists the terms of the agreement between you (“customer”) and Infinity Limo Car for purchasing, office, residential, airport and point-to-point private car, stretch limousine or charter bus transportation, and all other services that we provide. By completing a reservation on www.infinitylimocar.com or with our office staff, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to become a registered traveler of INFINITY LIMO CAR.
- By sending you an e-mail message to the e-mail address you recently provided to us,
- By sending a PUSH notification or in-an app notification
- By prominently publishing a notice of changes to the Website
- By requiring you to tick the box indicating your agreement to the updated terms.
The continued use of any of the websites or services following any applicable notice of such material changes shall indicate your confirmation of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
We may also post additional policies or privacy statements that relate to certain parts of the websites or services, and your access to and use of such websites or services is considered your approval and consent to those additional privacy policies or reports.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
How Infinity Limousine car uses your information
We usually use your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing your user account;
- Define you as a user in our system;
- Providing, customizing and improving the services;
- Provide feedback and user base demographics of third parties listed on websites or services;
- To communicate with you about your use of the services for your benefit;
- Development of new products and services,
- Tracking the use of websites and services;
- Personalize the ad you view and recommend content;
- Backup Our systems and enable emergency recovery;
- Fulfillment of your inquiries and providing customer support;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers and promotional materials related to the services and your user preferences and behaviors, as well as for other marketing purposes of the Infinity Limo Car using your contact information;
- Defend, investigate, prevent and potentially take action against possible fraudulent, unauthorized or unlawful activities;
- To respond to claims that the content of the website is inauthentic, false or otherwise violates the rights of third parties;
- Respond to your enquiries for customer service;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users;
INFINITY LIMO CAR will strictly enforce State and Federal Laws and will maintain a zero tolerance compliance policy that:
- No alcoholic beverages can be consumed or used by any person not of legal (18) drinking age.
- No person shall bring contraband or illegal substances aboard vehicles that are owned or operated by INFINITY LIMO CAR.
- Person(s) under the age of 21 is/are prohibited from consuming any type of alcoholic beverages.
- Chauffeur has every right to search the bags inside the vehicle for illegal substances at any time. If the Chauffeur finds any illegal substance, we reserve the right to terminate the contract at that moment and it will be the clients’ responsibility to make his/her own transportation arrangements at that point. INFINITY LIMO CAR will never leave minors stranded and the vehicle will wait onsite until all minors are pick-up by their parent(s), legal guardian and/or responsible party (adult). The full amount of the reservation will be billed, plus any additional applicable wait time charges; absolutely no refunds will be issued.
- INFINITY LIMO CAR prohibits travel on unpaved roads. At no time will the Chauffeur operate vehicle on any type of dirt, gravel or any other type of unpaved road. Chauffeur has ultimate authority of where he/she drives the vehicle, dangerous and or roads that are too small to navigate can and will be avoided depending on the type of the vehicle. The rules cannot be modified, if a pick up or drop off location is inaccessible by paved roads it is the customer’s responsibility to get to and from the vehicle listed on the contract.
INFINITY LIMO CAR prohibits the consumption of alcoholic beverages inside company vehicles. Passengers will be asked to please consume their beverages prior to entering the vehicle.
INFINITY LIMO CAR will not be responsible for any belongings left while the client is in or out of the vehicle. The company will not be liable for any items left in the vehicle. Please check the vehicle before dismissal. The purchaser of the contract is responsible for his or her guests. Upon determination that any of the above policies were violated, INFINITY LIMO CAR may terminate service to the client and shall be deemed to have fulfilled its contractual obligations to the client under the agreement.
INFINITY LIMO CAR cannot guarantee the availability of overtime on hourly rentals. It is of particular importance that the purchaser makes allowances for anticipated delays and adheres to the agreed time schedule. In the event that the purchaser wants to change the time of the itinerary, they may do so, only if INFINITY LIMO CAR can accommodate other clients that booked with INFINITY LIMO CAR prior to or after the said time. If applicable, the purchaser further agrees to pay additional charges incurred such as overtime, tolls, parking etc. The purchaser authorizes INFINITY LIMO CAR to charge any additional charges or fees on the purchaser’s credit card on file or direct bill account.
INFINITY LIMO CAR guarantees that all our vehicles are constantly checked to keep the highest possible standards. INFINITY LIMO CAR agrees to send the requested vehicle as offered in the contract. We have the right to upgrade the vehicles or switch the vehicles in case of emergency breakdown or if vehicles were in accidents. As stated, this will only happen in case of emergencies. No additional charges will occur on the customer side if upgrade is made without customer request. If switching occurs in the same category, or upgrades are made, it will not affect the contract and/or payment of contract. Customer therefore accepts that replacement vehicle may be substituted if contracted vehicle becomes unavailable for any reason. If any of our above guarantees or contracted terms cannot be met due to conditions outside of our control, including weather, accidents, storms and any other circumstance, including, but not limited to, traffic congestion, road closures, accidents, flight delays, etc., we will use reasonable efforts to notify the customer of these conditions and resulting delays or changes.
COMPLIMENTARY WAIT POLICY
For residential and office pickups, there is the grace period of 15 minutes and for airport pickups, there is a grace period of 30 minutes for domestic flights and grace period of 60 minutes for international flights after the flight landed. Any time required past the required reservation period will be charged for 15 minutes increments at the standard hourly rate for residential and office pickups and 30 minutes increments at the standard hourly rate for the airport pickups.
“Infinity Limo Car” reserves the right to terminate immediately any booking, for all parties, if it is discovered, observed or suspected that any of the passengers aboard infinity limo is in possession of any illegal substance or performs any illicit activity. There will be no refund or compensation in any form for cancelled bookings as a result of illicit activity or any form of negligence by the customer or his/her guests.
EARLY BIRD & AFTER HOURS RESERVATIONS
- Reservations between 11:00pm – 5:59am incur an additional charge of $10LATE CANCELLATION POLICIES
Sedan, SUVs Cancellations within 3 hours of your scheduled pick-up time are free of charge otherwise full charge will apply. For Vans, Minibuses, Motor Coaches, and stretch limos cancellation within 14 days of your scheduled pickup time is free of charge, the otherwise full charge may apply
NO SHOWS & CHAUFFEUR ONSITE CANCELLATIONS POLICIES:
Subject to the full-service fee plus any applicable wait time charges. All deposits are applied towards total balance due. Please call us if you don’t see your chauffeur at your specified locations.
BY THE HOUR RESERVATION DEPOSITS.
Deposit amount is determined by the trip total amount. All deposits are billed at the 25% of the trip total amount.
The following actions or activities are highly prohibited when aboard infinity limo:
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages (from minors).
- Consumption of illicit drugs.
- Violent or unruly behavior.
- Behavior that causes, or in the opinion of the driver likely to cause damage to the limousine.
- Conduct, interfering with or in the opinion of the driver, which may interfere with the safe operation in the limo.
- CONTRACT OBLIGATIONS
The person signing this contract acknowledges he/she has read our terms and conditions listed above and is the authorized purchaser for this rental agreement, the authorized cardholder for the given credit card and/or responsible party liable for payment of the total amount due. No personal checks accepted. I understand and agree to pay for any and all damages my party may cause INFINITY LIMO CAR. I also agree to the above Terms and Conditions. I understand and agree to pay the deposit and/or entire contract price based on the terms of the cancellation policy. INFINITY LIMO CAR reserves the right to charge the full contract amount 24 hours prior to the date of service. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, signing and providing your credit card information, you are authorizing INFINITY LIMO CAR to charge your credit card for any of the following charges: deposit, all services rendered, and any damages done to the vehicle. Any overtime hours or fees as a result of damage to the vehicle will be calculated and billed immediately after completion of the service. I am satisfied with the terms and conditions above and fully understand and agree. If, for any reasons, I am not fully satisfied with the services I receive, I have 12 hours after the completion of the job to notify INFINITY LIMO CAR and file a complaint in writing. If INFINITY LIMO CAR does not receive my written complaint in the above stated time frame, I agree that there is no valid complaint and I am fully satisfied with the services I received and will not file any complaint against INFINITY LIMO CAR with any official bureaus or online consumer website. The purchaser will be contacted within 24-48 hours of the complaint to address concerns in an effort to settle the matter.
All reservations are issued confirmation numbers and are sent electronically to the email provided by the contract holder.